Smartwatch not Good for Christmas Season

 on Thursday, November 21, 2013  

When I first read this post at DigitalTrend I did instantly reckon smartwatch for this season, adding it to my bucket list. It's first of kind wearable tech to wrap up. Uniquely gift for Christmas season. But, as I go deeper through paragraph, then maybe I think too hasty for that. Researcher name Gartner has a strong point on his press release about not listing smartwatch this year.

 Manufacturer announces interesting models coming out this season, also expecting prosperous sales to follow. Which also interested models as claims by it's maker. Gartner is pessimistic towards the product and started detailing why this smartwatch will never bounced high in the market.

First of all, I've noticed, referring from the photo I can say this will hurt a lot for the customer. OK, again you think I'm to hasty for a single photo to judge. While ago, I did a little research about the watch and figured, that judging by it's cover. You'll be disappointed by the fact that all those models are just too simple. I mean, the gadgets we are having right now is booming with unimaginably technology and features like smartphones, tablets. It's not just having captured the imagination.

Second, cheapest smartwatch in the market right now is half the price of samsung galaxy gear, and galaxy has a wide range of capabilities through features. Prank to say this watch can't even answer a call.

And as for me, I'm having a second thought.

Photo Credits: DigitalTrend
Smartwatch not Good for Christmas Season 4.5 5 Braxlord Thursday, November 21, 2013 When I first read this post at DigitalTrend I did instantly reckon smartwatch for this season, adding it to my bucket list. It's first of kind wearable tech to wrap up. Uniquely gift for Christmas season. When I first read this post at  DigitalTrend  I did instantly reckon smartwatch for this season, adding it to my bucket list. It's fir...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.