Speed Up your Computer Using Flash Drive

 on Saturday, November 23, 2013  

This has always been my problem when I'm using my old work station. The disadvantage of having low amount of memory is a disaster when running to match application. Running several application at the same time worn-out memory, and cause your computer to freeze or even die promptly.

So, I did a little research to patch things up without even changing any hardware or upgrading memory.

I figured the simplest way how to speed up your computer just by using your cheap flash drive or external drive. Old trick, but still gold for those who have yet inform. It's not magic, it's effective and I tried it myself. Saves me all the time finishing my work without thinking of banging your station for freezing/lagging.

Before that, I hope you're running windows 7 or later operating system or latest mac OS. If you don't, then you better skip this page and look for other option.

The bigger the size of your flash/external drive the better. Also, not all external have this kind of features not even the newer once. Just give your device a try, it will proceed if it's compatible with your machine. New flash drive has this matter build in.

Start by inserting your drive -> Go to drive and right click -> next, click properties -> look for ReadyBoost tab-> Click use this device.


Wait for it to configure itself. You'll notice the memory of your drive will be consumed according to availability of memory you're having with the drive. The more memory your flash have, the more it could be transfer to the machine. Don't change the number of memory given by the configuration process, empty the flash if you want to extract more juice.

Don't worry about the flash if you're not gonna use it for your machine, you can always revert the process by repeating above method then click "Do not use this device".


Speed Up your Computer Using Flash Drive 4.5 5 Braxlord Saturday, November 23, 2013 I figured the simplest way how to speed up your computer just by using your cheap flash drive or external drive. Old trick, but still gold for those who have yet inform. It's not magic, it's effective and I tried it myself. This has always been my problem when I'm using my old work station. The disadvantage of having low amount of memory is a disaster when r...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.